Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello to the online world once again. the last couple days at Harlem LIVE have been very calm an quiet. This is the time when Team Swagg should be getting a lot of work don, because there aren't any distractions. Unfortunately, some of my team members have not grasped the concept of attendance. It has also come to my attention that we are behind on blogs. This really got me mad because we are behind on one of the easiest ways to get points. This is not even my blog day, but I can't have my team afford to lose any more points, especially after Hasha Gure is pulling away with the lead and Deft Fusion is quickly catching up to us. All we have to do is be willing to write stories, blogs, and attend classes to get as many points as possible. It really isn't that hard, we just have to be hungry. Today was also the last day of Wednesday classes with John McKay on public speaking. I feel this class has prepared me more for the final presentation, even though I was already a good public speaker. I can remember my first day walking in the door at HL, and it is crazy that it is almost over already. I don't know how I've been living in Harlem for damn near 17 years and am just finding out about Harlem Live. It is a great program for the youth in the city to join. I have a few interesting stories I'm working on, but you'll have to wait until I'm done to find out. This place makes me feel like I'm a real journalist lol. That would be crazy if I had to chance to sit in at a post game press conference for the MLB or NBA or something. Matter of fact, I'ma look into doing that. I'll get back at y'all in a couple of days, and keep you all posted.

No comments: