Thursday, August 2, 2007

Movie Star REEF

YOOOOOOO everybody, I just found out I'ma be an actor. LOL, y'all probably wondering wtf I'm talking about but today here at HL, two people came in to talk to me and some other students about a movie they're producing. The movie is about a slave burial ground downtown that was noticed when construction workers discovered human bones. A museum being built on the site will show the movie for years after it is finished. And you all will be able to see my brilliant acting skills. HA HA. You know I've pondered acting before, maybe this will be my big break. Just kidding, but I am definetely looking forward to doing this. When I realized I'm going to be in this movie, I immediately remembered the time I was on Reading Rainbow in my younger days. Yeah that's right, I was on that show on Channel 13. I was one of the kids discussing a children's book at the end of the show. So watch Channel 13, and maybe y'all see me u dig. I know the part HL will have in the movie will be great, so I'm not even worried. Holla at y'all later. I'm bouncin, I'm out son.

No comments: