Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I know I know

i Know I know i haven't been in for a while well only a few days but i'm back and I plan on puttin some work in for the Team. anyway, since I havent been around since thursday allow me to reintroduce myself. well on friday i caught a terrible cold had a fever of 105.6 degrees Fahrenhiet but after a trip to the E.R. and a night in the Hospital it didn't faze me at all. actually after leaving the hospital at 10am Saturday I still managed to show my face 2 HL at around 2:30pm that very same day if you doubt me being there just ask Seli she'll inform you. well yea after that I headed off to work numbah 2 Toys R us Times Square. at first everything seemed normal until I was informed that after only 2 months of employment I've been promoted from a everyday Sales Associate to a Toys R Us Toy Ambassitor with more perks and more pay. the store manager actually told me that this was the first time since the store's opening back in November '01 that an employee still on 90 day probation has been promoted to a higher position. so that closed out a very promising week in my life. Now on Sunday is when I started to fall ill once again. this time with an even higher fever of 107.2 degrees but somehow I got through what my parents thought was my end. yea it took from Sunday 2 Tuesday morning to recover but I'm here typing am I not. well that brings us into Tuesday when I got a phone call from work asking me to work the late shift for that night with the promise of extra pay I agreed, so I haven't gotten a chance to sleep at alls ince breaking my high fever seing how the fever broke Tuesday Morning around 8 or 9 and me working from 12am to 9:30am today and still having to go back to work tonight from 5 to 10. so if I arrive late tomorrow or not at all then you'll definitely know why so....yea. anyways that's afew days in the life of Dennis D. Walker so incase you ain't know about my struggle and hustle(18 wit 2 jobs no kids holla at me) now you know so just........Fl0Wwwww

No comments: