Wednesday, August 8, 2007

what the Hell?

iight this is something I don't get. lets recap. I've been gone for two work days count them Monday and Tuesday and now I get back right and Team Swagg and Deft Fusion have merged. what the hell? this isn't survivor and what the hell does that make Hasha Gure Tribal Council. what the fuck man. iight let me calm down a sec iight im cool now. lets look at this from a logical view. this a good thing because with the team merger the points are merged as well giving us the new lead. and the new Journalist squad me and Kevin on video so that should be productive as well and the journalist doing what they do best. so this maybe a good thing if we can just stop the tension and do what needs to be done. we got less than 2 weeks left people lets do this iight ttyl i got things to do iight fokes

Fl0Wwwwww.......

No comments: